The 2017 Condor has a freerace heritage derived directly from the Machine M-3 and M-4 development. Much like a luxury sports car allows an amateur driver to taste a full grand-prix experience, the Condor unlocks premium sailing performance with it’s mid-sized luff sleeve, three cam backbone, and ultralight Avanti membrane. It’s low stretch skin offers unmatched stability at a significant weight advantage over the competition.
The Devil is
In The Details
- GemTone Fiber enriches color weight and vibrancy on the water.
- PRO Membrane Matrix, our lightest, competition oriented ‘layup’ also utilizing a tight fiber density for maximum stability and rip-stop properties.
- MTS II – ‘Modal Trim System’ increases the usable range and performance by using two horizontally oriented in line clew grommets.
– Ultra lightweight. Feather Weight Construction puts this sail’s weight 15-20% under industry standard.
– Updated Fiber Map. HotSpot clew to luff trajectories keep shape locked low and forward.
Performance & Durability
– Neoprene Boom Opening. A seamless sock center provides the perfect aerodynamic entry. Extra-thin and stretchy, with a floating access zipper for easy rigging.
– Rainbow Batten Trajectories. Rainbow Batten Trajectories minimize pocket stretch and ensure rigged symmetry.
Rock Solid Skeleton
– Carbon Tube Battens. Genuine carbon tube battens in key areas provide a rock-solid skeleton. Graduated batten layout tailored to sail sizing.
– Anti-Abrasion. Anti-Abrasion Silicon Bumpers prevent unnecessary wear. MicroLight Batten Tensioners provide balanced skin tension.
– Nylatron Tack Pulley. Super lightweight ‘Nylatron’ tack pulley wheels save weight and allow easy downhauling.
– ARC Cams. Add stability and promote smooth rotation coming out of tacks and gybes.
- Helix Leech Plys minimize cyclical flexing along a given line and extend toughness of leech.
- Teijin 8083 luff sleeve material gives excellent durability and repels water.
- Kevlar reinforced head and tack fairings for maximum durability against abrasion.
|5.8||431||178/188||3||7||3||RIVAL 430 / Poweride 400 / 430||4.50|
|6.6||448||197/207||20||7||3||RIVAL 430 / Poweride 430||4.90|
|7.4||467||211/221||9||7||3||RIVAL 460 / Poweride 460||5.10|
|8.2||490||223/233||2||7||3||RIVAL 490 / Poweride 490||5.40|
|9.0||506||227/247||18||8||3||RIVAL 490 / Poweride 490||5.90|